SI han estado pendientes a la internet saben que esta semana Valve estara soltando 3 grandes anuncios referentes a su propuesta para llevar la PC a tu sala. Todo esto lleva bastante tiempo en movimiento, primero con el modo Big Picture que es basicamente una interfase de usuario de Steam que es facil de utilizar con solo un control, y despues con los rumores del SteamBox.
El dia de hoy hicieron el primer anuncio el SteamOS, un sistema operativo basado en Linux hecho especialmente para gaming y media.
Sony has just announced PlayStation Vita TV, a 6 x 10 cm console and set-top box that connects to a TV. It's based on PS Vita hardware, and besides playing Vita, PSP, and PS1 games, also offers access to a range of entertainment services and PlayStation 4 cross-functionality. It will cost 9,480 yen, or around $95 excluding sales tax, and is out in Japan on November 14th. A separate bundle, including a DualShock 3 controller and 8GB memory card, will sell for Â¥14,280 (around $143).
NOT ALL VITA GAMES WILL BE SUPPORTED
The PS Vita TV supports Japan-specific video services such as Hulu, Tsutaya TV, and Nico Nico Douga as well as Sony's own Video Unlimited, and also includes Vita-style apps such as the LiveTweet Twitter client and Reader ebook software. The tiny box can be used as an extender for PlayStation 4 games, letting you play them on another TV screen if the one connected to the PS4 is occupied, and will also act as a second Vita system to enable ad-hoc multiplayer gaming with the portable console. Not all PS Vita games will be supported, however, since the DualShock 3 controller lacks the Vita's touch-sensitive hardware required by certain software titles.
New Vita Hardware
- 5in LED screen (Not OLED like current PS Vitas)
- 1GB onboard storage (NOT additional RAM)
- 1 hour more battery life
- 20% thinner
- Micro-USB standard charger. No more proprietary cable.
- MSRP ~199.000 yen (around $200) 10/10/13 launch date.
- 64GB vita memory card for 10.000 yen (~$100 USD)
- New Gundam game shown off (I honestly don't know anything about Gundam)
- God Eater 2 Release 11/14/13 with special edition new vita model
- New Soul Sacrifice?! Inafune taking the stage. "Soul Sacrifice Delta release "March 2014" "Not just a new update"
- Has new elements, bosses, monsters, and a "Neutral" force in addition to evil and good.
- Something about "New Collaborative battle" relating to Soul Sacrifice. Coming 2013.9.14. Seems to be a large update to Soul Sacrifice?
- Sega PSO producer taking stage.
- "Phantasy Star Nova" new game coming for the vita 2014
It is the same world as PSO2. Can be an addon to PSO2 or stand alone and played offline (translator was shaky, may be wrong)
- Sony giving full support to PSO2 and Nova going forward. Flagship title for the system (apparently not in the US...)
- New titles being shown
- Jpop anime game! (Not my scene) "School Idol Paradise"
- Some teaser that I couldn't catch the name for. Completely in Japanese though.
- Terraria Vita being shown now, no release date.
- Another Anime game with crazy, cleaver wielding teddy bears. "Danganropa" I think. Also coming with a new Vita in a special edition bundle.
- New hardware so pretty! Damn you Sony!
- Amnesia World something something December 19th 2013 with a bundle with Vita-2000
- Final Fantasy 10 HD info now. Limited edition console!
- Playstation Plus update for JP market. 5 games that I didn't catch. (Will add later)
- Vita-1000 playpack bundle with memory card included with preloaded games selling in Japan. Looks like they are still supporting the old hardware.
- Sizzle-reel for upcoming games. Dragon's Dogma Quest was in the middle of it; looked interesting.
- Old hardware showed up in the sizzle a few times.
- There will be a JP GT6 bundle.
PS4 will launch in Japan February 22nd, 2014
- Knack will be included for early JP PS4 adopters (to help offset the late release in all likelihood)
- Bunch of games announced we know about for PS4 and some JP ones that aren't intelligible from the stream.
- FFXIV available on PS4 to PS3 subscribers at no additional cost. And a PS4 beta is planned.
- Watch_Dogs video
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends coming to Vita and PS3 also announced for PS4.
- Yakuza Restoration announced.
- More JP stuff (check here for details: http://www.siliconera.com )
- Deep Down shown.
Appears to be the official title.
- Takes place in the future, not past.
- Future tech mixed with medieval monsters and armor.
- Possible souls-style game
- Has online play of some sort.
- PS4 exclusive explicitly stated.
- Indie talk
- PS3 -> PS4 game upgrade trade-in program discussed.
- PS+ discussed, nothing new, DriveClub + Res0gun confirmed for JP.
- Music Unlimited talk.
- Video Unlimited talk.
- JP reservations begin Saturday, October 5th 2013, payment plans discussed.
PS Vita TV Hardware Announced (/r/VitaTV )
- Plays Vita physical games (and likely digital as well) on your TV. Plays PSP digital games (Vita-compatible ones at least).
- 6cm x 10cm (Smallest PS device).
- Allows for video serviced on your TV (Think Apple TV).
- Access to PS Store videos and services.
- Functions as a PS4 extender via Remote Play (i.e. Play your PS4 from the bedroom in your living room that has PS
- Vita TV hooked up to it.)
- Global Release - Japan first.
- 9954 Yen (~$100)